Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

What have I been doing?

Well, where do I start??!?!??  There's been the Lisa Devlin 'Shooting Creative and Quirky Weddings' course I did, the two weddings I've second shot, the submission of my Farbridge wedding to Whimsical Wonderland Weddings which has been accepted - wahoo!, then I sat up a PhotoBooth, and I did another family shoot and I've been looking into online galleries, and cd covers and stationery and albums and I"m going to be helping at Lisa Devlin's Photography Farm (I'm in charge of sticking glittery things on shoes! - very important job!).....and, oh, I've just been BUSY!  Did I mention I'm now on Twitter too (Lisa Devlin made me!) - you can follow me here https://twitter.com/#!/Ruby_Roux!

I'm aiming to produce some insightful and delightfully witty blogs about all of these things, once I've done all the things that are on my To Do List and the three notebooks I keep scribbling things on!  In the meantime, here are a few sneaky peeks of my shannigans to whet your appetites:



No comments:

Post a Comment